Oracle and CD-ROM

From: Frank Geisler <frank.geisler_at_metronet.de>
Date: 1997/04/17

Hello!

I have the following problem: In one project I need to store data, included in an ORACLE database, on CD-ROM. Is there any way of exporting these data on CD-ROM so you can access it via ORACLE directly without having to import all this data again? Is there any way of creating a tablespace for this problem. If you can help me, I would be very glad if you send me an email. My adress is frank.geisler_at_metronet.de. Received on Thu Apr 17 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT