WorkGroups - Web server - website - Licensing !

From: Mark Giackeri <jock_at_curie.dialix.com.au>
Date: 1997/04/17

I want to setup my own website that accesses a database.

Uses who hit my site have the options of Browsing, Searching or Adding to my database through HTML Forms .

With regards to product licensing terms, are the clients who hit my web site and browse my database considered as users ?

In order to cater for an infinite number of hits from users of the internet who access my website. Do I need to purchase a certaiin number of liscences for my WorkGroups database product ? Or is one license enough ?

Any information would be appreciated.

Thank you. Received on Thu Apr 17 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT