WorkGroups Server - Website - Licensing - Costs ???

From: Mark Giackeri <jock_at_curie.dialix.com.au>
Date: 1997/04/17

I want to setup my own website that accesses a databse.

Uses who hit my site have the options of Browsing, searching or adding to my database.

With regards to product licensing terms, are the clients who hit my web site and browse my database considered as users ?

In order to allow for an infinite number of hits from users of the internet that accessmy website. Do I need to purchase a certaiin number of liscences for my Workgroups database product ? Or is one license enough ?

Any information would be appreciated.

Thank you. Received on Thu Apr 17 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT