Re: Synonyms for Table Columns - Are they possible?

From: Brian McCabe <brian_at_mitc.demon.co.uk>
Date: 1997/04/17

Why not create a single Table View for each of the Tables. In there you could redefine the column names. Then, point the synonyms for your table names to the views instead. Lot of work for very little gain though - being a miserable Oracle DBA I prefer to enforce my naming standards on Developers and if they don't like it.......!

In article <5ir7k2$lhu$6_at_tst.hk.super.net>, Michael Ho <"infoage_at_hk.super.net, hom"@clsasia.com> writes

--
Brian McCabe
McCabe IT Consulting Limited