FRM-40735 and FRM-40815

From: <hkomatsu_at_solusoft.com>
Date: 1997/04/16

Hi!! We've been using Developer and Designer 1.2 (16 bit) for more than a year. At this time, we're trying to migrate our applications generated from Designer/2000 to the new versions of Developer (1.3.2, for Windows 95).

There are several forms giving us this problem: We can open them in the Oracle Forms Designer (32 bit), and generate without any problem. But when we run these applications, we get FRM-40735:

WHEN-NEW-FORM-INSTANCE trigger raised unhandled exception PROGRAM_ERROR.

And

FRM-40815: Variable GLOBAL.CG$QUERY_MODE does not exist.

We don't know what could it be, since these applications were generated from Designer 1.2 and been used without problems of any type. As far as I know, the Designer/2000 itself adds this global variable to the generated forms.

If someone can give us some help...!!! TIA