how can I trap Oracle errors?

From: John B. Holland <jholland_at_delphi.umd.edu>
Date: 1997/04/16

I'm using Delphi C/S 2.01 to develop an app with Oracle 7.3.2. I have a lot of rules as constraints in Oracle, but it is pretty unseemly when the error message pops up from the Oracle driver in the delphi app. Can I trap these errors in delphi and give them a more informative message? Is there a systematic way to do this? Received on Wed Apr 16 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT