Re: Personal Oracle7 instance creation

From: Emrynsoft <emrynsoft_at_aol.com>
Date: 1997/04/15

error. I found a build_db.sql and create_db.sql scripts that I think should be run to initiate the instance, but I get similar errors when I try
those from svrmgr. I have a strong feeling that I am missing a major step in the process, but have not yet found any documentation to guide me.

Brian,

Are you using the correct version. There is a personal oracle for windows 95. The version for win3.1 does not work under 95.

You should not have to run the create_db or build_db scripts to create the default database. The PO7 installer runs those as part of the installation process and creates the database for you.

Good Luck,
Abhijit Received on Tue Apr 15 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT