Re: Why should I buy Oracle instead of Sybase?

From: Thor HW <thor_at_echidna.net>
Date: 1997/04/14

There are a gizillion reasons. like have features similar to OpenServer in the base Oracle product, not having to worry so much about locking and the ability to actually do a sum() that is consistent. One that you may find compelling is that HP is bundling Oracle into their admin tools on all enterprise level systems. Thor HW Received on Mon Apr 14 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT