Re: ORA-4031

From: oracle <oracle_at_nightmare.com>
Date: 1997/04/13

Leandro Meinhardt wrote:

> I'm having some problems with Shared Memory in Oracle 7.3.2.2, I'm
> getting
> ORA-4031 even in SQLPLUS.
> Is there anything I should do to resolve this problem.
>
> Leandro Meinhardt
> Methodus Sist. Inf. Ltda (Brazil)

 I think you get this error when you have exhausted shared pool resources. Usually I have seen this when loading packages and there is not enough contiguous space to load the package into the SGA. I would simply increase
the SGA and see if the problem goes away. Received on Sun Apr 13 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT