login failure. Help!!!

From: Sophos <firethf_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1997/04/12

I've been starting up for months without any serious problem...

SQLDBA:
connect internal responds with "connected;" "Startup" responds correctly, database loads as requested, etc.

From this point on, no other commands work; the response is

DBA 00342: unable to complete internal login; DBA 00472: process terminated with error.

Any further command returns:

001012: Not logged on...

I've read up on many possible cures, but they all involve SQLDBA commands which require being logged in...

Connect internal works everytime responding with: "connected" but any further commands, come back with the "unable to complete log in... (as above).

Can anybody help me out of this Catch-22?

Any other way to log in?

Thanks for your help!

Nick Polimeni
firethf_at_ix.netcom.com Received on Sat Apr 12 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT