SCO ORACLE 7.3.2.2 WORKGROUP INSTALL HELP NEEDED !

From: Tim Hung <timhung_at_vcn.bc.ca>
Date: 1997/04/11

I need to install SCO ORACLE 7.3.2.2 Workgroup Server on SCO 5.0.2c. I understand there is a bug in the install script which prevents it from installing properly.

I desperately need some help as Oracle Tech Support were useless.

If someone out there has a successfull install, I would really appreciate if you can pass along some instructions...thanks Received on Fri Apr 11 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT