Re: backup/recovery of very dynamic DB

From: Ilia Bashtanov <iliab_at_mmc.ru>
Date: 1997/04/10

If you are running 7.3 you can try to use "Standby Database" feature. See Oracle7 Administrator's Guide, Chapter24. Recovering a Database, Preparing for Disaster Recovery. You should use DB_FILE_STANDBY_NAME_CONVERT
initialization parameter.

Best regards

Ilia Bashtanov
iliab_at_mmc.ru
phone +7 (095) 974 30 30
fax +7 (095) 974 30 20

Jerry Murr <jdm2_at_lsdn.ksc.nasa.gov> wrote in article <334BE7A9.77B5_at_lsdn.ksc.nasa.gov>...