impromptu: can anyone give any feedback on this product

From: Richard Fuoco <fuocor_at_novachem.com>
Date: 1997/04/10

we are looking at using impromptu on a live production database. It is hard enough for an IT profesional to write good performing reports. I am a little concern in giving this product to the users because of the performace hit we will see on the database server. Does anyone have any experience with this product and the effect it has on a production database.

Thanks

Regards
Richard Fuoco Received on Thu Apr 10 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT