Enterprise Manager, used it?

From: Tim Witort <trw_at_medicalert.org>
Date: 1997/04/09

Has anyone had any experience using Oracle's Enterprise Manager to monitor their databases?

If so, what are your impressions? My company is considering it, but it costs $100 (okay, that's cheap) plus the "gotcha" cost on the server of $50 per user. Our box is has a 60 user license on it, so it's going to be a $3000 hit just for that one DB. And we have 4 or 5 other ones too.

So... is it worth it? If so why?

thanks for any feedback,
-- TRW

| Tim Witort || He is not silent. He is not |
| trw_at_medicalert.org || whispering. We are not quiet |
| || we are not listening. |
| Pin: TZ, only one :^( || - Out of the Grey |