Re: LoadLibrary and Proc 2.1

From: Gert Rijs <gem_at_wirehub.nl>
Date: 1997/04/09

Hi Jeff,
i've written some c code to dynamically load ORA7[x]WIN.DLL (the highest version availlable on the client-machine). This code is for oci programs (which have other entry-points then pro*c). If you want it as a sample mail me (gert.rijs_at_corp.ah.nl) and i'll send it to you. greetings,

        Gert

<5idl5t$4qu_at_chronicle.concentric.net>...