can we replicate data through log? Please help!

From: Fengqing Zhou <zhouf_at_rintintin.Colorado.EDU>
Date: 1997/04/09

Greetings!

My boss asked if we can do database replication through transaction log and/or rollback. I do not know about what the answer is. Could someone give me some hints to the above question? If yes, could you explain me a little bit more?

I know that Oracle uses triggers and snapshots for replication.

Thanks very much!

PS: Please email your response also!

--
Fengqing Zhou