Re: Batch reporting tool

From: Michael Ho <infoage_at_hk.super.net>
Date: 1997/04/09

Albert.Kim_at_USPTO.GOV wrote:

> Thanks for your reply but I am wondering how to use Developer 2000 tool
> under HPUX.
> I thought Developer 2000 is for PC. Do you know any good reference book
> about this tool?
> I might missing something here.

ReportWriter can be for PC. But you can run in Unix too. Usually Reports are designed in GUI environment like Window or X-Window. Then the Report module is transport into Unix, and compiled with Unix version
of Report generator.

Good Reference ? I don't know. I just read the manual and already find it
very useful. Received on Wed Apr 09 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT