OWS 2.1 on NT 4.0 problem

From: Tim Ketchum <tketchum_at_oregon.uoregon.edu>
Date: 1997/04/08

I am running the OWS on a NT machine via SQL*Net to a host database. The problem I am experiencing is that over time I get many copies of the web request broker (WRBPROC.EXE) spawned until I eventually run out of memory. Which in turn causes all sorts of problems.

One solution I've been offered is to switch the OWA back to work thru CGI, but that really is a dog performance-wise for the user.

Any other ideas?

-tim Received on Tue Apr 08 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT