Quota Question

From: John Cutright <john.cutright_at_alliedsignal.com>
Date: 1997/04/08

Greetings,

I truncated all of the tables of a user (DROP STORAGE is the default according to my manual). However, when looking at the view USER_TS_QUOTAS, it shows a large number of bytes being charged to the user's quota. How does one go about resetting the space charged against a user. I am using 7.0.16.

John Cutright Received on Tue Apr 08 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT