Re: Designing an Oracle site from scratch !

From: Roger Snowden <rsnowden_at_IHateSpam.com>
Date: 1997/04/08

Trouble ahead!

You must not assume that, because business have 'customers' that there is a generic table that will work for you organization. From your questions, it is painfully obvious that you need help. You need to start with some good solid analysis by someone with genuine experience. For an actual, working enterprise, this is no job for a beginner. You will simply produce a *different* bad design.

Roger

Atif Ahmad Khan <aak2_at_Ra.MsState.Edu> wrote in article <5ic917$jk3$1_at_NNTP.MsState.Edu>...