[Q] Inst. problems with the trial Version

From: Steffen Krug <pdgsvoeu_at_ford.com>
Date: 1997/04/07

Hy everybody,

I have some trubble with the installation of the trial version of the Oracle server 7.2.2.3.0 on Solaris 2.5.1.

At first the database has not been installed during the installation, after the installation the sqldba had a core dump (bus error). What I have done wrong?

Can you give me a URL where I can read about it?

Thanks,

Steffen Krug Received on Mon Apr 07 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT