How to Make User Dumps Readable?

From: Dan Townsend <townsend_at_ebmud.com>
Date: 1997/04/07

Question: How do you tell Oracle to make user dumps readable to either a group or the world? By default on our system, they are readable only by a privileged Oracle group, but developers need access.

It seems that I read somewhere that there was a setting to do this, but I cannot locate that reference now.

Our environment: Oracle 7.3.2.3 on Silicon Graphics Challenge L running IRIX 5.3. TIA.