Re: locking Oracle SGA into RS/6000 memory

From: Adrian Shepherd <Adrian.Shepherd_at_btinternet.com>
Date: 1997/04/07

Try the init.ora parameter PRE_PAGE_SGA Beware , the SGA should reside in memory anyway , if this is not teh case and the SGA is paged out then you probably have a severe RAM shortage - BMM !

--
Adrian J Shepherd
Oracle Consultant

Lance Tost <ltost_at_systemautomation.com> wrote in article
<860426695.11641_at_dejanews.com>...