Re: Oracle Dirty Read Question

From: Richard Fuoco <fuocor_at_novachem.com>
Date: 1997/04/07

nothing can be seen by other users, or even the same user in another session, until a commit occurs. There are some things that do forced a commit (quit, exit, create table, grant, connect, etc ........). Also in sqlplus autocommit could be set. from your example you did a grant and a connect which would have commited your work in the session where the insert took place

Regards,
Richard Fuoco