Oracle Webserver with Netscape Enterprise Server problem

From: Roberto Dominguez <rodogu_at_acm.org>
Date: 1997/04/07

.. well, maybe the rightest way to say it is "Netscape Enterprise Server with Oracle Web Request Server", but anyway.

I have a problem setting it, follow the instructions but I'am still having the same problem when I try to activate. The messages I get is:

[https-mysite]: ndwlli_Init: Environment variable ORACLE_HOME is not set.
[https-mysite]: ndwlli_Init: Oracle WRB services not available.
[https-mysite]: startup: listening to 207.102.97.43, port 80 as oracle7

I tried running the server as oracle7 user and also as nobody, but I still get the same problem!

Any ideas?

Thanx!

   El Buen RoDoGu

        ////        "i wish i had a river i could skate away on..."
        O-O                                           Joni Mitchell
         -