Re: how do I increase cache size?

From: Richard Fuoco <fuocor_at_novachem.com>
Date: 1997/04/07

the parameter you need to change is in the init<sid>.ora file in the dbs directory. Parameter is db_block_buffers, the value is number of blocks.
low buffer cache misses does not necessarily mean that your buffer cache is to small. has the database been used long enough to get a good buffer?

Regards,
Richard Fuoco