Re: Database Admin Knowledge Bases

From: Steve Phelan <stevep_at_pmcgettigan.demon.co.uk>
Date: 1997/04/07

Nisar Ahmad wrote:

  Hi,

  Reveal net seem to be doing some form of knowledge base - although   it
  does seem they are very poor at returning calls, I've left 4   messages on
  their answer phone and two emails trying to get hold of a licence.

  Are there any other vendors out there that offer similar   repositories of
  information on DBAing ?

  thanks

  Nisar

 This seems strange. I emailed my order from the UK a couple of months back and received the software fairly quickly (couple of weeks). They also replied to my original emails for info., and have kept me posted regarding updates.

Steve Phelan. Received on Mon Apr 07 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT