Re: Bugs in Oracle 7.3.2

From: rick bowden <rickbowden_at_earthlink.net>
Date: 1997/04/07

I am running 7.3.2.1 on Solaris 2.5 (or was trying to). Was not able to execute
SF30 with stored procedures. Kept getting an ora-06550 error. Reported to ora
tech support and they 1st indicated that the problem was reproduced, then said
they couldn't reproduce. I've since installed 7.3.3 (no thanks to erroneous doc
even on-line) and stored procedures from SF30 now work.

rick

Eric Mortensen <mortense_at_cibadiag.com> wrote in article <3342B1F4.26E3_at_cibadiag.com>...