Oracle 7.3 dbstart / sqldba

From: Rob van Brandenburg <Rob_Van_Brandenburg_at_baan.com>
Date: 1997/04/05

In oracle 7.3 sqldba does not longer exist. svrmgrl does not have the monitor options. Oracle enterprise Manager does.
Is this tool delivered on the CD or do I need to buy it seperatlety ?

Also the dbstart / dbshut scripts still use SQLDBA !!! I've changed them to work ok. Is this the way to go or do I need to use different scripts.

Please reply by email.

Thanks.