shared memory for multiple instances

From: Imazdeh <imazdeh_at_aol.com>
Date: 1997/04/04

I keep getting the error message about running out of shared memory when I try to bring up a new instance I had created. There are several kernel parameters for the shared memory. I am not sure which ones I have to set to higher number and by how much. I am trying to run 5 instances on one solaris 2.5 sparc 20 box. Appreciate help on this.

Please send a copy of your response to

jmazdeh_at_clarify.com

Thanks. Received on Fri Apr 04 1997 - 00:00:00 CST