Re: Oracle 7.3 bugs

From: Martin Smith <mfmsith_at_erols.com>
Date: 1997/04/04

We're using bitmaps extensively in a warehouse environment, on HPUX 10.10. What are the bugs? (Only one we've seen is that Access can't link to a table with bitmapped indexes--but the indexes can be added after the link is established.) Yeah, the space savings are major, AND the performance is great.

Martin Smith