Re: Web Server 2.0 and authentification

From: Stanley Seak <d931730_at_umacxk13>
Date: 1997/04/04

On 1 Apr 1997, Jerome Derouvroy wrote:

> How can i use Login and Password from the dialog window of OWS 2.0 when i
> use PL/SQL or Java ?
> --
> Internet: jderouvroy_at_camaieu.fr Jerome Derouvroy

  I also want to do this. I see that it's the basic auth. to provide the dialog screen to ask the user to enter the uid and password. However, I also want to pass those id and password to the database, so that the data corresponding to this user is retrieved from the Oracle database. How can I do this by PL/SQL?

  I'm now just using PL/SQL to generate a HTML with the text box fields asking the user to enter the uid and password only.

/ __)(_  _)(  ) ( \( )(  )  (  _)( \/ )  [3;32mStanley Seak [0;0m MailBox
\__ \  )(  /__\  )  (  )(__  ) _) \  /    D931730_at_umac.mo
My Homepage - [1;5;36m http://www.sftw.umac.mo/~d931730 [0;0m Received on Fri Apr 04 1997 - 00:00:00 CST