Re: Oracle Author Search

From: <Rebekah>
Date: 1997/04/04

In article <Matthew.Healy-0204971252440001_at_pudding.med.yale.edu>, Matthew.Healy_at_yale.edu says...

>In article <5hmvni$pdl_at_mtinsc04.worldnet.att.net>, toms382_at_address.in.trailer.ma
>ybe.net (T. Scheeler) wrote:
>
>: In article <333C98C9.2BBA_at_exesolutions.com>, dmorgan_at_exesolutions.com wrote:
>: >Rebekah, Darksmith wrote:
>: >>
>: >> Waite Group Press, a computer and new technology publisher, is looking
>: >> for . . . .

>: >> Rebekah Darksmith
>: >> Waite Group Press
>: >
>: >Anyone notice that this person does not have a real return email
>: >address. Be careful, this could be something other than what it appears
>: >to be.
>: >
>: >Daniel A. Morgan
>: Her address is:
>: (rdarksmith_at_waite.mcp.com)
>:
>: How would this not be a real email address?
>:
>: Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there isn't really someone out the
>: trying to get me!
>:
>: Tom
>
>I do not know anything about this person or this project. I do know that
>I have worked with other divisions of Macmillan Computer Publishing, and
>the email addresses of all my contacts within MCP are in the same format
>as this one -- initial + surname + '@' + division + '.mcp.com' and I also
>know that it is common for acquisition editors at MCP to post queries such
>as this one in relevant Usenet newsgroups.
>
>---------
>Matthew.Healy_at_yale.edu
>http://paella.med.yale.edu/~healy
>"But I thought it was pointed at the rabbit *between* my feet!"

Just to clear up any confusion that my earlier posting may have incited. I am an Acquisitions Editor at Waite Group Press, a division of Macmillan Computer Publishing. I am actively seeking a skilled Oracle DBA to write a comprehensive reference on Oracle administration. My email address is <rdarksmith_at_waite.mcp.com>. Anyone who is interested in receiving more information about the Oracle project, Waite Group Press or Macmillan Computer Publishing should contact me by private email. Thank you.

Rebekah Darksmith
rdarksmith_at_waite.mcp.com
Waite Group Press Received on Fri Apr 04 1997 - 00:00:00 CST