HELP:Setting the NLS_LANG env parameter

From: Ranjan Kohli <rkohli_at_i2020.net>
Date: 1997/04/02

Greetings Y'all

How can I set the NLS_LANG environment variable for the Oracle Server running on an NT box.

Whenever I try to log into our other Oracle DB on the AIX box it complains with an error message ORA-12705 invalid or unknown NLS parameter value specified.
The explaination for the message ask to set the NLS_LANG env. variable. I have looked up the docs and its not obvious on how to do it.

thanks for your help,
Ranjan

Ranjan Kohli
AIMED Member & Chief Trouble Maker

          MacXperts, Inc.
software design & engineering

rkohli_at_macxperts.com
804.353.7122 Received on Wed Apr 02 1997 - 00:00:00 CST