Re: Oracle Author Search

From: Matthew D. Healy <Matthew.Healy_at_yale.edu>
Date: 1997/04/02

In article <5hmvni$pdl_at_mtinsc04.worldnet.att.net>, toms382_at_address.in.trailer.ma ybe.net (T. Scheeler) wrote:

: In article <333C98C9.2BBA_at_exesolutions.com>, dmorgan_at_exesolutions.com wrote:
: >Rebekah, Darksmith wrote:
: >>
: >> Waite Group Press, a computer and new technology publisher, is looking
: >> for . . . .

: >> Rebekah Darksmith
: >> Waite Group Press
: >
: >Anyone notice that this person does not have a real return email
: >address. Be careful, this could be something other than what it appears
: >to be.
: >
: >Daniel A. Morgan
: Her address is:
: (rdarksmith_at_waite.mcp.com)
:
: How would this not be a real email address?
:
: Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there isn't really someone out the
: trying to get me!
:
: Tom

I do not know anything about this person or this project. I do know that I have worked with other divisions of Macmillan Computer Publishing, and the email addresses of all my contacts within MCP are in the same format as this one -- initial + surname + '@' + division + '.mcp.com' and I also know that it is common for acquisition editors at MCP to post queries such as this one in relevant Usenet newsgroups.

Matthew.Healy_at_yale.edu
http://paella.med.yale.edu/~healy
"But I thought it was pointed at the rabbit *between* my feet!" Received on Wed Apr 02 1997 - 00:00:00 CST