Oracle Objects for OLE application distribution problems

From: Mark Madsen <mark.madsen_at_tswi.com>
Date: 1997/04/01

Hi,

Has anyone successfully distributed an Oracle Objects for OLE application? If you have, how did you do it? I have followed the one page instructions included in the help file but I can't get it to run.

Thanks in advance,

Mark Madsen
mark.madsen_at_tswi.com
madsen_at_clara.net Received on Tue Apr 01 1997 - 00:00:00 CST