Selecting Printer

From: Motley Crue, Vaxxer <chuacl_at_iscs.nus.sg>
Date: 1997/03/30

When I tried to select a printer while using Oracle Book 2.2 on a Solaris 2.5 machine, I keep on getting the error message that I have selected an invalid printer though the printer definition exists in the /etc/printcap , uiprint.txt files. Is there something that I have missed out? TIA.

--
Choon Leong