export to ascii file

From: Raul Sanchez <rsanchez_at_lingocd.com>
Date: 1997/03/29

Hi,

I would like to know how or where I might find information on how to export a table to an ascii file in ORACLE (for example, in SYBASE I would use the following:

bcp databaseName..tableName out dataFile -c .....

In order words, what is the equivalent to this statement above in ORACLE. Thanx for you kind help in advance.

--Raul Received on Sat Mar 29 1997 - 00:00:00 CST