Re: PL/SQL: Procedure with variable number of parameters ?

From: <suisum_at_freenet.edmonton.ab.ca>
Date: 1997/03/29

Hi Dana:

It has. You can try to define as record TYPE. It allows you to build struct as C. It is handy too.

  1. create a package.
  2. In package specification, define the record TYPE you want.
  3. Then, you can declare the TYPE variable reference to the TYPE you defined in the package specification.

If you need example, please e-mail to me.

Best regards,

Dana Stockler (stockler_at_ingdata.no) wrote:
: As far as I know, it is not possible to have a variable number of
: parameters in a PL/SQL procedure in the 'C' sense.

: However, clever use of the default parameter mechanism can be
: used to simulate multiple parameters.

: -
: Dana

: Frank Maesen <fmaesen_at_luc.ac.be> wrote in article
: <5hatpa$2eo_002_at_news.belnet.be>...
: | Dear all,
: |
: | Can anybody explain how to create a procedure in PL/SQL which can accept

--
Best regards,