ANO & SESAME

From: Stanislaw Strelnik <mstrel_at_hpmm.bj.uj.edu.pl>
Date: 1997/03/28

  I don't know if these are right newsgroups, but I have the following questions:

  1. Does Oracle (ANO) support the whole SESAME protocol?
  2. Do specific applications (i.e. AccessMaster, CyberSAFE) use it's own protocols to communicate with ANO - did Oracle have to rewrite some part of its code (with special agreements) to support communication with these tools?
  3. What's new about security in ANO 2.3.3?

  Thanks for any help!

  St. Strelnik
  strelnik_at_omicron.comarch.pl

--

  St. Strelnik
  mstrel_at_hpmm.bj.uj.edu.pl

Krogt, n. (chemical symbol: Kr):
	The metallic silver coating found on fast-food game cards.
		-- Rich Hall, "Sniglets"