Oracle Web Server 2.0 /Netscape

From: R.Saran <rohit.saran_at_intelsat.int>
Date: 1997/03/27

All,
I am using the Oracle Web Sever 2.0 to develop an intranet application. I have run into an interesting problem.

When I use the htp.tablePrint function provided by the toolkit, the query runs fine, but if I try to print the result using the netscape browser it
return a message "No pages to print".

Is there any way of printing the output?

Thanks/Rohit.... Received on Thu Mar 27 1997 - 00:00:00 CST