Netscape Entreprise interfacing Oracle 7.2.3

From: Johanne Duhaime <Johanne_Duhaime_at_IRCM.UMontreal.CA>
Date: 1997/03/27

Bonjour

Does anyone of you have configurated Netscape Entreprise to interface with Oracle server. We already have Netscape Entreprise working and we do not want to install another Web server. I want to create dynamic page from what is in the database.

If none of you did, may be you can tell me where the information is?

Sorry if you think it is not the right group.

Thank you very much. Received on Thu Mar 27 1997 - 00:00:00 CST