Building a primary key

From: aramssb_svil <anpallotta_at_flashnet.it>
Date: 1997/03/27

Hi there!!!

I have a question that seem to be simple...

I have to identify each row in my table with a unique key.

In which way can i build this key without using a sequence???

I heard a rumour about using a date, but i can't find the way to manipulate the date format of Oracle to obtain not seconds but fractions of this.

If someone have some suggest, please e-mail me or post an answer.

Thanks in advance

---
Danilo Riccitelli & Andrea Pallotta
Development Team - Digital Italy