Re: Oracle system table ERD

From: Wang Federal <rajagopp_at_wangfed.com>
Date: 1997/03/26

Hai,

I donot think we have any system table called ERD. But if you are looking for a table in the designer objects that will give you some info. reg. your diagrams,probaly you should
look at the CI_DIAGRAMS in the system tables. I hope I have understood your question correctly.

Perry.

tenghsu <tenghsu_at_geocities.com> wrote in article <33394D67.77A5_at_geocities.com>...