Partitioned Views & Parallel Server....

From: Brian McCabe <brian_at_mitc.demon.co.uk>
Date: 1997/03/26

There seems to be a certain level of ambiguity regarding the reliance (or not) of Partition Views on running Oracle Parallel Server. As far as my limited understanding of Partition Views stretches, I can see no reason why it should be reliant on running P.S.

...can anyone clarify whether this is the case or not?

Also, if anyone has any white papers / overview docs on Partition Views then these would be very much appreciated. Email brian_at_mitc.demon.co.uk and/or via the newsgroup.

Thanks in advance..

--
Brian McCabe
McCabe IT Consulting Limited