dbms_session (unique_session_id)

From: Bill Brady <bbrady_at_sql-tech.com>
Date: 1997/03/24

Can anyone tell me if the session id returned from this function is available through one of the v$..... tables. We use this to track open connections to the database to facilitate switching between the connections but when a connection terminates abnormally the cleanup doesn't occur in the "tracking" table, therefore the need to view active sessions.

Bill Received on Mon Mar 24 1997 - 00:00:00 CST