Re: Recursive SQL to drop and add Foreign Key constraints

From: Eugene Rindner <rindner_at_wwa.com>
Date: 1997/03/24

I did write few like this, but I do not have them handy now. You can write one yourself by creating new function which returns a string with the name of the columns from ALL_CONS_COLUMNS, and then write the SQL like: SELECT 'ALTER TABLE '||TABLE_NAME||' .......... , <function>
FROM ALL_CONS_COLUMNS; Let me know if you have problems with that. Good luck

Andy Smith <andy.smith_at_citicorp.com> wrote in article <3332710A.2855_at_citicorp.com>...