Re: Using FORMS4.5 over modem connection

From: Phil Cook <pcook_at_iamerica.net>
Date: 1997/03/24

Another solution would be to use Cytrix WinFrame. This product installs a client piece on your remote PC and
the server piece on a Wintel server back on your LAN. The remote PC can be called back using an 800 number.
We are in the early implementation steps, but the product has seemed to work to this point....

        Phil Cook

Malh1156 <malh1156_at_aol.com> wrote in article <19970319232801.SAA21798_at_ladder01.news.aol.com>...