Changing Synch to Asynchronous Dynamically

From: <lkoon_at_pl.jaring.my>
Date: 1997/03/23

hi everyone,

  I am currently invovled in a project that uses Oracle Replication. We started using synchronous but had to swift to Asynchronous. The reason is that unable to switch from synch to asynch mode the moment to other server is unavailable. Therefore I would like to know anyone out there has done it before or currently using it at your organisation. thank you in advance