SQL Worksheet

From: Dieter Oberkofler <dtr_at_leadingbits.via.at>
Date: 1997/03/23

Hi,

After being very happy with the new SQL Worksheet (Part of Enterprise Manager) I start finding quite a few differences between the old (and shiddy) SQL*Plus.

Especially when processing Scripts there are several SQL metacommands SQL Worksheet does not understand.

Is SQL Worksheet not supposed to be a better SQL*Plus ?

I also can't find any way to stop a started SQL Command.

Any comment .. or let's flame Oracle ?

Regards

Dieter Oberkofler
Director of Engineering

LEADING BITS GmbH.               Tel             (+43-1) 586 76 11
Schleifmuehlgasse 5/17           Fax             (+43-1) 587 76 15
A-1040 Vienna                    E-mail     dtr_at_leadingbits.via.at
Austria                          Compuserve            100141.1314